Cardiotocography for antepartum fetal assessment
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 18 NOV 1998
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Pattison N, McCowan L. Cardiotocography for antepartum fetal assessment. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001068. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001068.pub2.
- Publication Status: Withdrawn from publication for reasons stated in the review
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Screening und Monitoring der fetalen Versorgung in der Schwangerschaft, Der Gynäkologe, 2015, 48, 10, 725, ,
- 2Passive detection of accelerometer-recorded fetal movements using a time–frequency signal processing approach, Digital Signal Processing, 2014, 25, 134, , , , ,
- 3Pre-eclampsia: Fetal assessment and neonatal outcomes, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2011, 25, 4, 491, ,