Carotid endarterectomy for symptomatic carotid stenosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rerkasem K, Rothwell PM. Carotid endarterectomy for symptomatic carotid stenosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD001081. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001081.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 13 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Predictive Multivariate Regression to Increase the Specificity of Carotid Duplex Ultrasound for High-grade Stenosis in Asymptomatic Patients, Annals of Vascular Surgery, 2014, 28, 6, 1548, , , , , ,
- 2Secondary stroke prevention, The Lancet Neurology, 2014, 13, 2, 178,
- 3Strategies to reduce variation in the use of surgery, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9898, 1130, , , , , , ,
- 4Retina, 2013,, ,
- 5Carotid Endarterectomy Plus Medical Therapy or Medical Therapy Alone for Carotid Artery Stenosis in Symptomatic or Asymptomatic Patients: A Meta-Analysis, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2012, 26, 5, 835, ,
- 6Diabetes, hyperglycaemia, and acute ischaemic stroke, The Lancet Neurology, 2012, 11, 3, 261, , , ,