This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 OCT 2013)
Psychosocial treatment programmes for people with both severe mental illness and substance misuse
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 24 APR 2000
Copyright © 2007 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jeffery DP, Ley A, McLaren S, Siegfried N. Psychosocial treatment programmes for people with both severe mental illness and substance misuse. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2000, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD001088. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001088.
- Published Online: 24 APR 2000
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 OCT 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.