Fixed dose subcutaneous low molecular weight heparins versus adjusted dose unfractionated heparin for venous thromboembolism
Editorial Group: Cochrane Peripheral Vascular Diseases Group
Published Online: 8 SEP 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Erkens PMG, Prins MH. Fixed dose subcutaneous low molecular weight heparins versus adjusted dose unfractionated heparin for venous thromboembolism. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD001100. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001100.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 3Neurologic Aspects of Systemic Disease Part III, 2014,, ,
- 4Haemostatic challenges in the cancer patient: Focus on the perioperative period, Best Practice & Research Clinical Anaesthesiology, 2013, 27, 4, 493,
- 5Low-molecular-weight or Unfractionated Heparin in Venous Thromboembolism: The Influence of Renal Function, The American Journal of Medicine, 2013, 126, 5, 425, , , , , , ,
- 7Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 2013,, ,