The editorial group responsible for this previously published document have withdrawn it from publication.
Reason for withdrawal
This review has been withdrawn. Four reviews considering individual dressings for venous leg ulcers (Foam, Alginate, Hydrocolloid, Hydrogel) will replace this review and will be individually updated. To view the published versions of this article, please click the 'Other versions' tab.
Last assessed as up-to-date: 11 May 2006.
Protocol first published: Issue 2, 1998
Review first published: Issue 3, 2006
Sources of support
- Clinical Audit Dept, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK.
- Sheffield Vascular Institute, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK.
- Department of Health Sciences, University of York, UK.
- School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
- NHS R&D HTA Programme, UK.