Interventions for treating constipation in pregnancy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jewell D, Young G. Interventions for treating constipation in pregnancy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD001142. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001142.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 APR 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessment of bowel function in the peripartum period, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2014, 289, 1, 23, , , , , , ,
- 2Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Clinical Pharmacology During Pregnancy, 2013,, , ,
- 4Sexuality, pre-conception counseling and urological management of pregnancy for young women with spina bifida, European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 2012, 163, 2, 129, , , , , , , ,