Teaching critical appraisal skills in healthcare settings
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Horsley T, Hyde C, Santesso N, Parkes J, Milne R, Stewart R. Teaching critical appraisal skills in healthcare settings. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD001270. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001270.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Metacognition and evidence analysis instruction: an educational framework and practical experience, Systematic Reviews, 2015, 4, 1, ,
- 2What evidence is good evidence? A Masterclass in critical appraisal, International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine, 2015, 18, 2, 116, , ,
- 4Competence training in evidence-based medicine for patients, patient counsellors, consumer representatives and health care professionals in Austria: a feasibility study, Zeitschrift für Evidenz, Fortbildung und Qualität im Gesundheitswesen, 2013, 107, 1, 44, , , , , , ,
- 5Effective or just practical? An evaluation of an online postgraduate module on evidence-based medicine (EBM), BMC Medical Education, 2013, 13, 1, 77, , ,