Cranberries for treating urinary tract infections
Editorial Group: Cochrane Kidney and Transplant Group
Published Online: 26 OCT 1998
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jepson RG, Mihaljevic L, Craig JC. Cranberries for treating urinary tract infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1998, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD001322. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001322.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 26 OCT 1998
This article has been cited by:
- 1Community Pharmacy Australia and New Zealand edition, 2012,, ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Advising Patients Who Use Dietary Supplements, The American Journal of Medicine, 2008, 121, 2, 91, ,
- 4Dietary Supplements Commonly Used for Prevention, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2008, 35, 4, 749, ,