Aminopyridines for symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis Group
Published Online: 21 OCT 2002
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Solari A, Uitdehaag BMJ, Giuliani G, Pucci E, Taus C. Aminopyridines for symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD001330. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001330.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 OCT 2002
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiac tissue slices with prolonged survival for in vitro drug safety screening, Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods, 2012, 66, 2, 145, , , , , ,
- 3Improving function: a new treatment era for multiple sclerosis?, The Lancet, 2009, 373, 9665, 697, ,
- 4Sustained-release oral fampridine in multiple sclerosis: a randomised, double-blind, controlled trial, The Lancet, 2009, 373, 9665, 732, , , , , , , ,