Corticosteroids or ACTH for acute exacerbations in multiple sclerosis
Published Online: 23 OCT 2000
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Citterio A, La Mantia L, Ciucci G, Candelise L, Brusaferri F, Midgard R, Filippini G. Corticosteroids or ACTH for acute exacerbations in multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2000, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD001331. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001331.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 23 OCT 2000
This article has been cited by:
- 1Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis Exacerbations, Neurologic Clinics, 2011, 29, 2, 389, ,
- 2Liposomal glucocorticosteroids in treatment of chronic autoimmune demyelination: Long-term protective effects and enhanced efficacy of methylprednisolone formulations, Experimental Neurology, 2008, 211, 2, 397, , , , , , , ,
- 3Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2005, 234, 1-2, 117, ,