Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for premenstrual syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility Group
Published Online: 7 JUN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Marjoribanks J, Brown J, O'Brien PMS, Wyatt K. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for premenstrual syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD001396. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001396.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Encyclopedia of Mental Health, 2016,, ,
- 2Effect of curcumin on serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels in women with premenstrual syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Neuropeptides, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Elevation of brain allopregnanolone rather than 5-HT release by short term, low dose fluoxetine treatment prevents the estrous cycle-linked increase in stress sensitivity in female rats, European Neuropsychopharmacology, 2015, 25, 1, 113, , , , , ,
- 4Oral Contraception, Medical Clinics of North America, 2015, 99, 3, 479, ,
- 5Premenstrual syndrome: A mini review, Maturitas, 2015, 82, 4, 436, ,