Decision aids for people facing health treatment or screening decisions
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 28 JAN 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stacey D, Légaré F, Col NF, Bennett CL, Barry MJ, Eden KB, Holmes-Rovner M, Llewellyn-Thomas H, Lyddiatt A, Thomson R, Trevena L, Wu JHC. Decision aids for people facing health treatment or screening decisions. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001431. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001431.pub4.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessing and managing breast cancer risk: Clinicians' current practice and future needs, The Breast, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Involving Patients in a Multidisciplinary European Consensus Process and in the Development of a ‘Patient Summary of the Consensus Document for Colon and Rectal Cancer Care’, The Patient - Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Twelve myths about shared decision making, Patient Education and Counseling, 2014,, ,