Intravenous or enteral loop diuretics for preterm infants with (or developing) chronic lung disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stewart A, Brion LP. Intravenous or enteral loop diuretics for preterm infants with (or developing) chronic lung disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD001453. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001453.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Drug therapy for the prevention and treatment of bronchopulmonary dysplasia, Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2015, 6,, ,
- 2Updates on Functional Characterization of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia â€“ The Contribution of Lung Function Testing, Frontiers in Medicine, 2015, 2,, ,
- 3Neonatal Diuretic Therapy: Furosemide, Thiazides, and Spironolactone, Clinics in Perinatology, 2012, 39, 1, 209,