Potassium containing toothpastes for dentine hypersensitivity
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Poulsen S, Errboe M, Lescay Mevil Y, Glenny AM. Potassium containing toothpastes for dentine hypersensitivity. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD001476. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001476.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Esthetic Dentistry, 2015,,
- 2Effectiveness of arginine-containing toothpastes in treating dentine hypersensitivity: A systematic review, Journal of Dentistry, 2013, 41, 6, 483, , ,
- 3What are the unmet needs in the dental office/at home to treat dentin hypersensitivity?, Clinical Oral Investigations, 2013, 17, S1, 61,
- 4Efficacy of a Commercial Dentifrice Containing 2% Strontium Chloride and 5% Potassium Nitrate for Dentin Hypersensitivity: A 3-Day Clinical Study in Adults in China, Clinical Therapeutics, 2012, 34, 3, 614, ,
- 5A Guide to Evidence-based Integrative and Complementary Medicine, 2011,
- 6Patient-Applied Treatment of Dentinal Hypersensitivity, Dental Clinics of North America, 2009, 53, 1, 61, , ,