Sphincterotomy for biliary sphincter of Oddi dysfunction
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 22 JAN 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Craig A, Toouli J. Sphincterotomy for biliary sphincter of Oddi dysfunction. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001509. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001509.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 22 JAN 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anatomy and Embryology of the Biliary Tract, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2014, 94, 2, 203, ,
- 2Isolated Congenital Agenesis of the Gallbladder and Cystic Duct: Report of a Case, Journal of Surgical Education, 2013, 70, 1, 117, , ,
- 4Can decision making in general surgery be based on evidence? An empirical study of Cochrane Reviews, Surgery, 2009, 146, 3, 444, , , , , , , ,
- 5Levitra for sphincter of Oddi dysfunction? Are you kidding?, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2009, 69, 6, 1117,
- 6Biliary Dyskinesia, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2008, 88, 6, 1253, ,