This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 JUL 2009)
Single dose oral ibuprofen for acute postoperative pain in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 1999
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 SEP 1998
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Collins S, Moore RA, McQuay HJ, Wiffen PJ, Rees J, Derry S. Single dose oral ibuprofen for acute postoperative pain in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1999, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001548. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001548.
- Publication Status: Unchanged
- Published Online: 25 JAN 1999
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 JUL 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.