Interventions for improving mobility after hip fracture surgery in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Bone, Joint and Muscle Trauma Group
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Handoll HHG, Sherrington C, Mak JCS. Interventions for improving mobility after hip fracture surgery in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD001704. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001704.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2The effect of clinical interventions on hospital readmissions: a meta-review of published meta-analyses, Israel Journal of Health Policy Research, 2013, 2, 1, 1, ,
- 3Osteoporosis, 2013,, ,
- 4Outcomes and Weight-bearing Status During Rehabilitation After Arthroplasty for Hip Fractures, PM&R, 2012, 4, 8, 548, , , , , , , ,
- 5(ii) Wrist fractures, Orthopaedics and Trauma, 2011, 25, 5, 324, ,
- You have free access to this content6