Aerobic exercise interventions for adults living with HIV/AIDS
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
O'Brien K, Nixon S, Tynan AM, Glazier R. Aerobic exercise interventions for adults living with HIV/AIDS. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD001796. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001796.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1“Not easy at all but I am trying”: barriers and facilitators to physical activity in a South African cohort of people living with HIV participating in a home-based pedometer walking programme, AIDS Care, 2015, 27, 2, 235, , ,
- 2Health of HIV Infected People, 2015,, , ,
- 3HIV-Associated Wasting, Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, 2013, 24, 1, S103, ,
- 4Pilot Study of Pioglitazone and Exercise Training Effects on Basal Myocardial Substrate Metabolism and Left Ventricular Function in HIV-Positive Individuals with Metabolic Complications, HIV Clinical Trials, 2013, 14, 6, 303, , , , , , , , , , ,