Sealants for preventing dental decay in the permanent teeth
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ahovuo-Saloranta A, Forss H, Walsh T, Hiiri A, Nordblad A, Mäkelä M, Worthington HV. Sealants for preventing dental decay in the permanent teeth. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD001830. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001830.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A practical approach to evidence-based dentistry: VI, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2015, 146, 4, 255, , , , ,
- 2Children’s Oral Health Assessment, Prevention, and Treatment, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2015, 62, 5, 1215, , ,
- 3Disparities in Oral Health among School-Aged Children in Kansas, Open Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2015, 05, 06, 291, , , , ,
- 4Effect of Family Income on the Relationship Between Parental Education and Sealant Prevalence, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005–2010, Preventing Chronic Disease, 2015, 12,, ,
- 5Effects of exposure time and exposure distance on the degree of cure in light-activated pit and fissure sealants, Journal of Dentistry, 2013, 41, 12, 1222, ,
- 6How the introduction of the acid-etch technique revolutionized dental practice, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2013, 144, 47S,