Interventions for preventing injuries in problem drinkers
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Dinh-Zarr TB, Goss CW, Heitman E, Roberts IG, DiGuiseppi C. Interventions for preventing injuries in problem drinkers. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD001857. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001857.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Interventions for reducing alcohol consumption among general hospital inpatient heavy alcohol users: A systematic review, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2013, 131, 1-2, 1, , , , , ,
- 4Psychische Erkrankungen, 2012,, , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 7Primary Care Intervention to Reduce Alcohol Misuse, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2008, 34, 2, 143, , ,
- 8Substance Abuse and Withdrawal in the Critical Care Setting, Critical Care Clinics, 2008, 24, 4, 767, ,