Azithromycin for acute lower respiratory tract infections
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Laopaiboon M, Panpanich R, Lerttrakarnnon P. Azithromycin for acute lower respiratory tract infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001954. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001954.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Review of Macrolides (Azithromycin, Clarithromycin), Ketolids (Telithromycin) and Glycylcyclines (Tigecycline), Medical Clinics of North America, 2011, 95, 4, 761, , ,
- 2Macrolides, Ketolides, and Glycylcyclines: Azithromycin, Clarithromycin, Telithromycin, Tigecycline, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2009, 23, 4, 997, , ,
- 3Meta-analyses on the Prevention and Treatment of Respiratory Tract Infections, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2009, 23, 2, 331, , ,