Pharmacological interventions for non-ulcer dyspepsia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Upper Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Diseases Group
Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Moayyedi P, Shelly S, Deeks JJ, Delaney B, Innes M, Forman D. Pharmacological interventions for non-ulcer dyspepsia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD001960. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001960.pub4.
- Publication Status: Withdrawn from publication for reasons stated in the review
- Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
Review withdrawn (December 2010) and being split in to four new reviews:
- Prokinetics for functional dyspepsia
- H2 receptor antagonists for functional dyspepsia
- Proton pump inhibitors for functional dyspepsia
- Antacids, sucralfate and bismuth salts for functional dyspepsia