Anticoagulants (heparin, low molecular weight heparin and oral anticoagulants) for intermittent claudication
Editorial Group: Cochrane Peripheral Vascular Diseases Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Cosmi B, Conti E, Coccheri S. Anticoagulants (heparin, low molecular weight heparin and oral anticoagulants) for intermittent claudication. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD001999. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001999.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 APR 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Vascular Medicine: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2013,, ,
- 2Pharmacotherapy Before and After Revascularization: Anticoagulation, Antiplatelet Agents, and Statins, Seminars in Vascular Surgery, 2007, 20, 1, 10, ,
- 3Vascular Medicine, 2006,, ,
- 4Chemistry and Biology of Heparin and Heparan Sulfate, 2005,,
- 5Medical Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease: A Comprehensive Review, Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2004, 15, 11, 1197, ,