Position in the second stage of labour for women without epidural anaesthesia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 16 MAY 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gupta JK, Hofmeyr GJ, Shehmar M. Position in the second stage of labour for women without epidural anaesthesia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD002006. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002006.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intervention or interference? The need for expectant care throughout normal labour, Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, 2014,,
- 2Severe perineal trauma is rising, but let us not overreact, Midwifery, 2014,, , ,
- 3Women’s Choice of Positions during Labour: Return to the Past or a Modern Way to Give Birth? A Cohort Study in Italy, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 4Who decides the position for birth? A follow-up study of a randomised controlled trial, Women and Birth, 2013, 26, 4, e99, , , ,