Dietary advice with or without oral nutritional supplements for disease-related malnutrition in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Baldwin C, Weekes CE. Dietary advice with or without oral nutritional supplements for disease-related malnutrition in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD002008. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002008.pub4.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is Dietetic Treatment for Undernutrition in Older Individuals in Primary Care Cost-Effective?, Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2014, 15, 3, 226.e7, , , , ,
- 2HIV-Associated Wasting, Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, 2013, 24, 1, S103, ,
- 3Malnutrition in the elderly: A narrative review, Maturitas, 2013, 76, 4, 296, , , ,
- 4Handgrip strength by dynamometry does not identify malnutrition in individual preoperative outpatients, Clinical Nutrition, 2012, 31, 5, 647, , , ,
- 5Nutrition care practices in hospital wards: Results from the Nutrition Care Day Survey 2010, Clinical Nutrition, 2012, 31, 6, 995, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6