Fibreoptic phototherapy for neonatal jaundice
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 22 JAN 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Mills JF, Tudehope D. Fibreoptic phototherapy for neonatal jaundice. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD002060. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002060.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 22 JAN 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Phototherapy and DNA changes in full term neonates with hyperbilirubinemia, Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics, 2012, 13, 1, 29, , , , ,
- 6Rhesus haemolytic disease of the newborn: Postnatal management, associated morbidity and long-term outcome, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2008, 13, 4, 265, , ,