This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (9 OCT 2014)
Antibiotics for community acquired pneumonia in adult outpatients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 9 SEP 1999
Copyright © 2004 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Verheij, T., Kochen, M., Hoepelman, I., Lammers, J., Macfarlane, J., Woodhead, M. 1999. Antibiotics for community acquired pneumonia in adult outpatients
- Published Online: 9 SEP 1999
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (09 OCT 2014)
British Thoracic Soc
- British Thoracic Society. Guidelines for the management of community-acquired pneumonia in adults admitted to hospital. Br J Hosp Med 1993;49:346-50.
ERS Task Force
- Guidelines for management of adult community-acquired lower respiratory tract infections. European Respiratory Society. Eur Respir J 1998;11(4):986-91. .
- Validation of a pneumonia prognostic index using the Medigroups comparative Hospital Database. Am J Med 1993;94:153-9. , , , , .
- Variations in antimicrobial use and cost in more than 200 patients with community-acquired pneumonia. Am J Med 1998;104:17-27. , , , et al.
- Physiotherapy for patients with soft tissue shoulder disorder: a systematic review of randomised clinical trials. BMJ 1997;315:25-30. , , .
- Assessing the quality fo reports of randomized clinical trials: is blinding necessary?. Control Clin Trials 1996;17:1-12. , , , , , , .
- Comparative radiographic features of community-acquired ledionnaires disease, pneumococcal pneumonia, mycoplasma pneumonia and psittacosis. Thorax 1984;39:28-33. , , , et al.
- Patients hospitalized after initial outpatient treatment for community-acquired pneumonia. Am Emerg Med 1998;31:376-80. , , , , , .
- Guidelines for the initial management of adults with community-acquired pneumonia: diagnosis, assessment of severity, and initial therapy. Am Rev Respir Dis 1993;148:1418-26. , , , et al.
- Assessing the quality of randomizing from reports of controlled trials published in obstetrics and gynaecology journals. JAMA 1994;272:125-8. , , , .
- Severe community-acquired pneumonia: Epidemiology and prognostic factors. Am Rev Respir Dis 1991;144:312-8. , , , et al.
- Method guidelines for systematic reviews in the cochrane collaboration back review group for spinal disorders. Spine 1997;22:2323-30. , , , .
- The Delphi list: a criteria list for quality assessment of randomised clinical trials developed by Delphi consensus. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology in press. , , , , , , et al.
- Systematic reviews on the basis of methodological criteria. Physiotherapy 1997;83:284-9. , , , , , .
- The efficacy of non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) for shoulder complaints. A systematic review. J Clin Epidemiol 1995;48:691-704. , , , , .