Colchicine for alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver fibrosis and cirrhosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 20 APR 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rambaldi A, Gluud C. Colchicine for alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver fibrosis and cirrhosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002148. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002148.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 APR 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Canine and Feline Gastroenterology, 2013,,
- 2Diagnosis and Management of Alcoholic Hepatitis, Clinics in Liver Disease, 2012, 16, 4, 717, ,
- 3Long-term Management of Alcoholic Liver Disease, Clinics in Liver Disease, 2012, 16, 4, 763, ,
- 4Treatment of Idiopathic Retroperitoneal Fibrosis With Colchicine and Steroids: A Case Series, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2009, 53, 4, 628, , , , , ,
- 5Reversal of Fibrosis: No Longer a Pipe Dream?, Clinics in Liver Disease, 2006, 10, 3, 481, , ,