Oral corticosteroids for bronchiectasis (stable and acute exacerbations)
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lasserson TJ, Holt K, Milan SJ, Greenstone M. Oral corticosteroids for bronchiectasis (stable and acute exacerbations). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002162. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002162.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 APR 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Use of Antiinflammatory Therapy and Macrolides in Bronchiectasis, Clinics in Chest Medicine, 2012, 33, 2, 371,
- 2Bronchiectasis: New Approaches to Diagnosis and Management, Clinics in Chest Medicine, 2011, 32, 3, 535,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Bronquiectasias, Medicine - Programa de Formaci?n M?dica Continuada Acreditado, 2006, 9, 65, 4181, , , ,