Open Mesh versus non-Mesh for groin hernia repair
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 23 JUL 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Scott N, Go PM, Graham P, McCormack K, Ross SJ, Grant AM. Open Mesh versus non-Mesh for groin hernia repair. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD002197. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002197.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 JUL 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessing the impact of short-term surgical education on practice: a retrospective study of the introduction of mesh for inguinal hernia repair in sub-Saharan Africa, Hernia, 2014, 18, 4, 549, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Assessment of 126,913 inguinal hernia repairs in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy: analysis of 10 years, Hernia, 2014, 18, 2, 261, , , , , , ,
- 3A systematic review and meta-analysis evaluating the effectiveness of lightweight mesh against heavyweight mesh in influencing the incidence of chronic groin pain following laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair, The American Journal of Surgery, 2013, 205, 6, 726, , , , ,
- 4Can decision making in general surgery be based on evidence? An empirical study of Cochrane Reviews, Surgery, 2009, 146, 3, 444, , , , , , , ,
- 5Laparoscopic versus Open Inguinal Hernia Repair, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2008, 88, 5, 1073,
- 6Open Repair of Inguinal Hernia: An Evidence-Based Review, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2008, 88, 1, 139, ,