Media-based behavioural treatments for behavioural problems in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Montgomery P, Bjornstad GJ, Dennis JA. Media-based behavioural treatments for behavioural problems in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD002206. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002206.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Examining Parents’ Preferences for Group and Individual Parent Training for Children with ADHD Symptoms, Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, 2015, 1, , , , , , ,
- 2Preliminary evaluation of a self-directed video-based 1-2-3 Magic parenting program: A randomized controlled trial, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2015, 66, 32, , ,
- 3A telehealth intervention for families caring for a child with traumatic brain injury (TBI), Social Care and Neurodisability, 2014, 5, 1, 51, , , , , ,
- 4Are self-directed parenting interventions sufficient for externalising behaviour problems in childhood? A systematic review and meta-analysis, European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2014, 23, 12, 1123, , , ,
- 5Point-Counter-Point: Psychotherapy in the Age of Pharmacology, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2011, 58, 1, 1,
- 7A Guide to Evidence-based Integrative and Complementary Medicine, 2011,