Media-based behavioural treatments for behavioural problems in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Montgomery P, Bjornstad GJ, Dennis JA. Media-based behavioural treatments for behavioural problems in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD002206. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002206.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1A telehealth intervention for families caring for a child with traumatic brain injury (TBI), Social Care and Neurodisability, 2014, 5, 1, 51, , , , , ,
- 2Are self-directed parenting interventions sufficient for externalising behaviour problems in childhood? A systematic review and meta-analysis, European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2014, 23, 12, 1123, , , ,
- 3Point-Counter-Point: Psychotherapy in the Age of Pharmacology, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2011, 58, 1, 1,
- 5A Guide to Evidence-based Integrative and Complementary Medicine, 2011,