S-adenosyl-L-methionine for alcoholic liver diseases
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rambaldi A, Gluud C. S-adenosyl-L-methionine for alcoholic liver diseases. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002235. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002235.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-term Management of Alcoholic Liver Disease, Clinics in Liver Disease, 2012, 16, 4, 763, ,
- 2Alcoholic Liver Disease: Pathogenesis and New Therapeutic Targets, Gastroenterology, 2011, 141, 5, 1572, ,
- 4Nutrition in End-Stage Liver Disease: Principles and Practice, Gastroenterology, 2008, 134, 6, 1729, ,
- 5Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Hepatology: Review of the Evidence of Efficacy, Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2007, 5, 4, 408, ,