This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (9 SEP 2014)
Compression for preventing recurrence of venous ulcers
Editorial Group: Cochrane Wounds Group
Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Nelson EA, Bell-Syer SEM. Compression for preventing recurrence of venous ulcers. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD002303. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002303.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (09 SEP 2014)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical and cost-effectiveness of compression hosiery versus compression bandages in treatment of venous leg ulcers (Venous leg Ulcer Study IV, VenUS IV): a randomised controlled trial, The Lancet, 2014, 383, 9920, 871, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Chronic ulceration of the leg, Surgery (Oxford), 2013, 31, 5, 224, ,
- 4Compression therapy in 100 consecutive patients with venous leg ulcers, Journal des Maladies Vasculaires, 2013, 38, 4, 252, , , , , , , ,