Antidepressants for people with both schizophrenia and depression
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2002
Assessed as up-to-date: 6 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Whitehead C, Moss S, Cardno A, Lewis G, Furtado VA. Antidepressants for people with both schizophrenia and depression. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002305. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002305.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 22 APR 2002
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Schizophrenia and Suicide: Treatment Optimization, Current Treatment Options in Psychiatry, 2014, 1, 2, 149, , ,
- 3Antidepressant prescribing patterns among VA patients with schizophrenia, Schizophrenia Research, 2012, 136, 1-3, 32, , , , , ,
- 4Psychische Erkrankungen, 2012,, , , , ,
- 7Use of concomitant medication with antipsychotic treatment in outpatients with schizophrenia: Results from the European Schizophrenia Outpatients Health Outcomes (SOHO) study, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2005, 29, 6, 972, , , , , , , ,