Antivirals for the common cold
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 23 JUL 2001
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2005 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jefferson T, Tyrrell D. Antivirals for the common cold. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD002743. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002743.pub2.
- Publication Status: Withdrawn from publication for reasons stated in the review
- Published Online: 23 JUL 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interferon-β induces a long-lasting antiviral state in human respiratory epithelial cells, Journal of Infection, 2013, 66, 2, 163, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3A Complex Homeopathic Preparation for the Symptomatic Treatment of Upper Respiratory Infections Associated With the Common Cold: An Observational Study, EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 2006, 2, 2, 109, ,
- 4Management of acute bronchitis in healthy adults, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2004, 18, 4, 919, ,