Chemotherapy alone versus endocrine therapy alone for metastatic breast cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wilcken N, Hornbuckle J, Ghersi D. Chemotherapy alone versus endocrine therapy alone for metastatic breast cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002747. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002747.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 22 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.