Kangaroo mother care to reduce morbidity and mortality in low birthweight infants
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Conde-Agudelo A, Díaz-Rossello JL. Kangaroo mother care to reduce morbidity and mortality in low birthweight infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD002771. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002771.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 22 APR 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interventions to Improve Neonatal Health and Later Survival: An Overview of Systematic Reviews, EBioMedicine, 2015, 2, 8, 985, , , ,
- 3The Sobreviver (Survive) Project, Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews, 2015,,
- 4Newborn health: Everybody's business, Global Public Health, 2014, 9, 7, 752, , ,
- 5Usage of EMBRACETMin Gujarat, India: Survey of Paediatricians, Advances in Preventive Medicine, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , ,