Alpha-foetoprotein and/or liver ultrasonography for screening of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Aghoram R, Cai P, Dickinson JA. Alpha-foetoprotein and/or liver ultrasonography for screening of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD002799. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002799.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma is associated with increased survival: Results from a large cohort in the Netherlands, Journal of Hepatology, 2015, 63, 5, 1156, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Early Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Diagnosing the Difficult Nodule, Journal of Cancer Therapy, 2013, 04, 02, 651, , ,
- 3Management of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Updated Review, Journal of Cancer Therapy, 2013, 04, 02, 536, , ,