Embryo freezing for preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
D'Angelo A, Amso NN. Embryo freezing for preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD002806. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002806.pub2.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Factors associated with ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) and its effect on assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment and outcome, Fertility and Sterility, 2010, 94, 4, 1399, , , , , ,
- 2Preventive Strategies of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome, Journal of Experimental & Clinical Medicine, 2010, 2, 2, 53, ,
- 3Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and complications of ART, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2009, 23, 5, 691, , , ,
- 5The correlation between basal serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels before embryo cryopreservation and the clinical outcome of frozen embryo transfers, Fertility and Sterility, 2009, 92, 4, 1269, , , , , ,
- 6Optimal follicle and oocyte numbers for cryopreservation of all embryos in IVF cycles at risk of OHSS, Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2008, 17, 3, 312, , ,