This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (15 AUG 2012)
Physiotherapy versus placebo or no intervention in Parkinson's disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Movement Disorders Group
Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tomlinson CL, Patel S, Meek C, Clarke CE, Stowe R, Shah L, Sackley CM, Deane KHO, Herd CP, Wheatley K, Ives N. Physiotherapy versus placebo or no intervention in Parkinson's disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD002817. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002817.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
This is not the most recent version of the article.View current version (15 Aug 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!