Physiotherapy versus placebo or no intervention in Parkinson's disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Movement Disorders Group
Published Online: 10 SEP 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tomlinson CL, Patel S, Meek C, Herd CP, Clarke CE, Stowe R, Shah L, Sackley CM, Deane KHO, Wheatley K, Ives N. Physiotherapy versus placebo or no intervention in Parkinson's disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD002817. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002817.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 10 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Can postural instability tests improve the prediction of future falls in people with Parkinson’s disease beyond knowing existing fall history?, Journal of Neurology, 2015,, , ,
- 2Efficacy of occupational therapy for patients with Parkinson's disease: a randomised controlled trial, The Lancet Neurology, 2014, 13, 6, 557, , , , , , ,
- 3Proprioceptive Rehabilitation of Upper Limb Dysfunction in Movement Disorders: A Clinical Perspective, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , ,