Cyclophosphamide for multiple sclerosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis Group
Published Online: 24 JAN 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
La Mantia L, Milanese C, Mascoli N, D'Amico R, Weinstock-Guttman B. Cyclophosphamide for multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD002819. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002819.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical trials in progressive multiple sclerosis: lessons learned and future perspectives, The Lancet Neurology, 2015, 14, 2, 208, , ,
- 3Neuropädiatrie, 2014,, ,
- 4Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 2014,, ,
- 5Intense immunosuppression in patients with rapidly worsening multiple sclerosis: treatment guidelines for the clinician, The Lancet Neurology, 2008, 7, 2, 173, , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6