Thermotherapy for treating rheumatoid arthritis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2002
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Welch V, Brosseau L, Casimiro L, Judd M, Shea B, Tugwell P, Wells GA. Thermotherapy for treating rheumatoid arthritis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002826. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002826.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 22 APR 2002
This article has been cited by:
- 2Thermotherapy self-treatment for neck pain relief—A randomized controlled trial, European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2012, 4, 4, e371, , , , , , ,
- 3A Systematic Review of Conservative Interventions for Osteoarthritis of the Hand, Journal of Hand Therapy, 2010, 23, 4, 334, ,
- 4Conservative Management of the Young Arthritic Knee: Latest Concepts and Methods, Seminars in Arthroplasty, 2007, 18, 2, 112, , ,