Vasoactive drugs for acute stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Geeganage C, Bath PMW. Vasoactive drugs for acute stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD002839. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002839.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Lowering blood pressure in acute stroke: the SCAST trial, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9767, 696,
- 3The angiotensin-receptor blocker candesartan for treatment of acute stroke (SCAST): a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9767, 741, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Protocols: Angiotensin receptor blockade in acute stroke. The Scandinavian Candesartan Acute Stroke Trial: rationale, methods and design of a multicentre, randomised- and placebo-controlled clinical trial (NCT00120003), International Journal of Stroke, 2010, 5, 5, , , , , , , , , , ,