Giving women their own case notes to carry during pregnancy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brown HC, Smith HJ. Giving women their own case notes to carry during pregnancy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002856. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002856.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 2Organizing Your Practice for Screening and Secondary Prevention Among Adults, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2014, 41, 2, 163, , , ,
- 3E-Health Systems Quality and Reliability, 2011,,
- 4Entrusting patients with their own plain radiographs increases their availability in fracture clinic, Injury, 2005, 36, 12, 1413, ,
- You have free access to this content5