Alarm interventions for nocturnal enuresis in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 20 APR 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 27 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Glazener CMA, Evans JHC, Peto RE. Alarm interventions for nocturnal enuresis in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD002911. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002911.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 APR 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of alarm therapy on conditioning of central reflex control in nocturnal enuresis: pilot study on changes in prepulse inhibition (PPI), Pediatric Nephrology, 2014, 29, 7, 1209, , ,
- 2The impact of DSM-5 and guidelines for assessment and treatment of elimination disorders, European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013, 22, S1, 61,
- 3Wetting The Bed: Integrative Approaches to Nocturnal Enuresis, EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 2008, 4, 3, 215, ,