Prevention of infection in arterial reconstruction
Editorial Group: Cochrane Peripheral Vascular Diseases Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stewart A, Eyers PS, Earnshaw JJ. Prevention of infection in arterial reconstruction. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003073. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003073.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Vascular Graft Infections, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2012, 26, 1, 41, , ,
- 2Antimicrobial Silver Grafts for Prevention and Treatment of Vascular Graft Infection, Seminars in Vascular Surgery, 2011, 24, 4, 234, ,
- 3Management of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Clinical Practice Guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery, European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 2011, 41, S1, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Prosthetic Infection: Lessons from Treatment of the Infected Vascular Graft, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2009, 89, 2, 391, ,
- 5The care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm: The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines, Journal of Vascular Surgery, 2009, 50, 4, S2, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Comprehensive Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 2009,,