Area-wide traffic calming for preventing traffic related injuries
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bunn F, Collier T, Frost C, Ker K, Steinbach R, Roberts I, Wentz R. Area-wide traffic calming for preventing traffic related injuries. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003110. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003110.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Cochrane systematic review of the effectiveness of organisational travel plans: Improving the evidence base for transport decisions, Transport Policy, 2013,, , , , ,
- 2Children, Youth and Road Environment: Road Traffic Accident, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2012, 38, 213, , ,
- 3Pedestrians struck by motor vehicles further worsen race- and insurance-based disparities in trauma outcomes: The case for inner-city pedestrian injury prevention programs, Surgery, 2010, 148, 2, 202, , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content4