Stapled versus handsewn methods for colorectal anastomosis surgery
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Neutzling CB, Lustosa SAS, Proenca IM, da Silva EMK, Matos D. Stapled versus handsewn methods for colorectal anastomosis surgery. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003144. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003144.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anastomotic technique—Does it make a difference?, Seminars in Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2014, 25, 2, 79, ,
- 2Open resection for colorectal cancer, Surgery (Oxford), 2014, 32, 4, 190, ,
- 3Predicting anastomotic leak: Can we?, Seminars in Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2014, 25, 2, 74, ,
- 4Complications of Colorectal Anastomoses, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2013, 93, 1, 61, ,