Preoperative blood transfusions for sickle cell disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hirst C, Williamson L. Preoperative blood transfusions for sickle cell disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003149. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003149.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Inpatient Management of Sickle Cell Disease, Hospital Medicine Clinics, 2013, 2, 2, e247, ,
- 2Perioperative transfusion management in patients with sickle cell anaemia undergoing a total hip arthroplasty. Is there a role of red-cell exchange transfusion? A retrospective study in the CHU of Fort-de-France Martinique, Transfusion Clinique et Biologique, 2013, 20, 1, 30, , ,
- 3Preoperative transfusion in patients with sickle-cell disease, The Lancet, 2013, 381, 9870, 886, ,
- 4The Transfusion Alternatives Preoperatively in Sickle Cell Disease (TAPS) study: a randomised, controlled, multicentre clinical trial, The Lancet, 2013, 381, 9870, 930, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,